Postagem em destaque

YEAH, HOUSTON, WIR HABEN BÜCHER!

e ai que tenho três livros de autoria publicada que fiz praticamente tudo neles e vou fixar esse post aqui com os três pra download e todos...

segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2021

DREAD FULL – DAY OFF – 1999

DREAD FULL
DAY OFF
1999

SOMMERSAULT
fullness inside of me, i’m not inviting you. 
you’re gonna climb to my roof, anyway. 
it’s to late to stay wish I was talking to you without any sense of reservation. did you get the question? whatever.
it’s my hole and i’m the worm to own this shit alone. 
get out now.
i can’t share a single breath with you.
got my possessions, too, easy learning how to do a sommersault.
every applauds, excited, got it.

PERFECT SONG LIKE AS ANOTHER ONE 
happiness will follow me. 
some people could not agree.
but i don’t need anyone that lives in this town.
i keep walking free.
you can’t take it away from me.
i’m about to see what world reserves to me
that’s my perfect song (like another one) that sings from the heart (like another one).

COFFEE A LOT 
my compulsive attitude, may bother you, or don’t you mind?
my pale skin annoys you, a little sun would be good for me?
getting high all the time, is there a gauge to be right?
i’m staying overnight holding a cheap bottle of wine.
drinking coffee a lot will separate me from you.
smoking a lot will take my lungs out.
i have wasted my life trying to get along with you.
but I guess my mind will separate me from you.

BORDER 
this border means nothing.
they’re fluing over our space.
second intentions made up to share than your age gold. 
dirty hands cannot clean anything. 
the mercy costs a handout that costs out floor.
the light sky is our front door.
it’s so easy at all, it’s so easy at all.
to enter through our front door.
(Belgrade, 1999) 

DAY OFF
words so spare on spanish class. 
i was not aware. with kindest regards being so polite to seem nice.
do not call me up, i’ve been so rude.
i need some day off from you.
it would be good enough to me.
hard to get away.
i’ve got tons of things to rebuild.
release me.from this state of mind.
status quo, déjà vu. you.
can I leave, can i get away?

SPRING CLEAN
encased in some suit, no broom could clean for the time being timely, 
the best thing would be to wade through the streets. 
unless one day, a week, one wear. 
they follow me. 
i’m dreaming those same old dreams, overwork for his age. 
using the same argument. 
indexed  to some cage. 
had lost spring clean. 
cannot hesitate the final escape. 
for those situations I have some old dreams. they follow me. gave 
 
FEMALE
statement of a man: to be ahead.  
behind a scarface strength enough to hold up life.
to boast about his xy, his female.
NICE CONVERSATION 
define a man to countersign and meet a friend to say:
“goodbye, what a nice conversation we’ve got!
feel better now, see you next time.” 
we’re just taking a breath, just killing time to say of things we’d like to say.
we’ve got nothing to do, we’ve got nothing to lose.
we’re just looking for a simple way to be understood.
it’s always good to find a partner to talk in confidence. 
to talk silly things, to talk shit, nothing important to you but cool for me.
“hey my friend where have you been last sunday?”
“i vanished for some days.”

STANDARDIZE
some big, huge urgency of being on line, 
tied down on this high-tech-info-net to be overcome with some life. 
but the information has been denied. 
the culture is not allowed. 
undangerous scrap is what you’ve got. 
what should be good only for you, is for me too, the same for all. 
there’s big truste to standardize personal thoughts on our daily life. 
globalization is that fine? 
a bunch of equals, middle-mass. 
running after what market says. 
what makes profit.

9 OUT OF 9
i need to score 9 out of 9*on the crash-course named life.
time is treasure and it’s lacking for me.
while i spend 8 hours to sleep. 
don’t wanna sit here and wait that gold dream that keeps shining.
so take your hands off the helm i have to be scared to go over it.
to start my new life, to wide awake.
habitual machine is covering me changeless things.
so take your hands off the helm i have to be scared to go over it.

PRIVATE 
private. yes, i saw that scene before.
he’s about to leave, regrets anymore.
someone cries, can’t stand loosing what she’s got in hand.
but he is sorely tempted to try to have a snippet of living that passed him by.
while he was sharing with someone his bed, grinding the life he had.
“it’s not me, it’s someone created for you”.
fake relationships hating everything on you.
she spreads you behind your bedroom’s door.









BIS
ZU
DEM
BREAKIN
FUCKIN
NEUEN
POST
!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Você está em solo sagrado!
Agora entalhe com vossas garras na Árvore dos Registros e mostre a todos que virão que você esteve aqui!!!